Ned Nwoko react's as Regina Daniel's wishes her Ex boyfriend a Happy birthday....
Ned Nwoko react's as Regina Daniel's wished her ex boyfriend a happy birthday
Nollywood actress Regina Daniel's took to her Instagram page to wish her ex boyfriend a heartfelt birthday wishes
Caption: happy birthday to you soma you know I wish you the best in life.....keep soaring Hige.
Somadima Adinma who turn a year older on 8th of May is a Nollywood kid actor a television personality and a presenter.
Although the two have been dating for a while as teenagers before Need Nwoko a Nigeria billionaire snatch the Nollywood screan goddess from somadima and made her his 6th wife.
It's been said that this has caused a big problem between Regina Daniel's and her husband Ned Nwoko, which as a result of this made him to stop talking to his wife Regina Daniel's.




Good afternoon, how are you? I am Brazilian and I am looking for new followers for my blog. I can follow you too. New friends are also welcome.
ReplyDeletehttps://viagenspelobrasilerio.blogspot.com/?m=1
Tnk you, I checked your blog but can phantom where to follow you.
Delete